Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Image Story I Found Online

A few years ago, a friend of mine showed me a youtube video about a little boy named Eliot who was born with Trisomy 18, a genetic defect that doctors expected would kill him before he was even born. Instead, he survived and his parents took a picture of him every day and celebrated his birthday every day at the exact time he was born. I know this clip also has some video and obviously his dad narrates it, but I like it too much to find something else. The pure love, devotion, and faith that these parents have amazes me, and Eliot's story is absolutely one that needs to be shared. The pictures taken of him every day show that story, and I know it's one I will never forget.



Also, Eliot has a website at 99 Balloons and if you go back to 2006, you can see every single one of the pictures they took of Eliot, as well as the blog posts made by his parents and friends about how he was doing every day. The real image story is there, detail by detail.

15 comments:

  1. Wow.. I think this is amazing. True love form a father and mother to a child which fought as much as he could and gave them 99 days of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh this is so sad! It is such a beautiful story though, its too bad it doesnt have a happier ending. Thanks for sharing, I had never seen this before

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when my Dad sent me that video shortly after Eliot died-- they live (or lived?) in Arkansas, which is where we are from. So sad, but also so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep focusing on your blog. I love how we can all express our feelings. This is an extremely nice blog here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another interesting article about Image Story I Found Online Tomato Lemonade : An array of delicious drinks. Where else can people get that kind of information in such a concise manner of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am trying to find such information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will i understand why you determine so? One of the absolute cases why i like this motive is because i planned on this playground and i have a level on this subject. But I put forward to my associates to examine this page of yours and announce some brainwork about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ever wonder why there's more male on male murders than female on female? Testosterone is some crazy shit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mayors workload marilyn fortunately insights waiting umbrella filters sentencing voter grove htmrelated

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny where bing sends you, and how I have even more questions about Image Story I Found Online Tomato Lemonade : An array of delicious drinks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Justin Bieber's hair will rule the world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...

    [...]We Like to Honor it by Linking to it from Our Blog. Here is a Quality Page You Might Find Interesting that we Encourage You to Check[...]...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats appealing, kudos just for giving. I will be convinced others is going to see items this the same fashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi!,I like your writing so much! proportion we be in contact more about your post on AOL? I need an expert in this area to unravel my problem. Maybe that's you! Taking a look forward to look you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, I think that you having an awesome site. I have been finding information. That is a impressive post for me to know more than b4 . I will bookmark and stopover back soon. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be actually something which I think I'd never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely large for me. I am looking ahead on your subsequent publish, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!

    ReplyDelete