Saturday, September 18, 2010

Daily Shoot 1 - Green Foliage

So for this shoot, I went a little outside the box. The prompt was ""Showcase the beauty of living foliage! Make a photo of a single leaf or an entire "greenscape" today. (@DeForestRanger)." I took a picture of my tattoo, which is of a tree. It is of an actual tree (here) that is at the camp I work at every summer. I figured I saw enough of Mary Wash's normal green life everyday that I didn't really want to take a picture of it. So I took a picture of green life that I really enjoy! =D



Also, I know I blogged this a day late, but yesterday was my birthday and I spent absolutely no time on the computer. I did twitter it before I went to bed though.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is really cool and different because most people went out and was just finding a "greenscape" that has little or no meaning to them personally, so it is nice to see a "greenscape" that means something to you. Plus cool tatoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your website, especially the pictures, do you really take them your self? In France we're also blessed with a large variety of blooms, by far the most impressive of which are in all probability the summer flowers. May I use some of the shots on my weblog? I would back-link any back here naturally. Andrea Richardson

    ReplyDelete