Monday, September 27, 2010

Daily Shoot 8 - Books

I love big bookcases that are just stuffed full of reading material, and I noticed that this one had a lot of orange, which is uncharacteristic of most books. My camera has a function where you can have everything be black and white except for one color you pick, and I love playing with it, so I focused on those orangey books in this photograph.



"Make a photo of an interesting stack of books or magazines. Consider how you handle repeating lines in your composition."

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome camera function! I like this photo a lot; it's so creative of you to pull one color out. The splashes of orange are very eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you pulled that one specific color out! It makes for an interesting composition.... I wish I had that camera function :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is this book shelf and who owns all these books?!
    Cool picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] I would be remiss here if I didn’t also feature Morrgan’s “Books” image, which really subtly plays with color and grays. it is a masterful shot once you take some time and [...]

    ReplyDelete