Thursday, November 18, 2010

Recipes

I haven't updated about this here in a while, but just so you guys know, I have updated my latest few recipes to Recipes Redone. I still haven't finished the Halloween Brownie post because I need to scan in the original recipe, but the post is ready and waiting. I am cooking more this weekend, will post that, and then I am going to do a documentary/film edition for the week of Thanksgiving. Probably none of my own cooking, but my grandma can outdo Martha Stewart and I LOVE IT, so that will show up soon too! =]

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the Thanksgiving videos, should be real blast. And those barbecue shrimp looked pretty delicious. Enjoy cooking over the break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top-notch share indeed. Friend on mine has been awaiting for this update.

    ReplyDelete