Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Captions Galore

Morrgan and Jessica

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="I told you not to text and walk at the same time!"][/caption]


[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="Boy, you farted again!"][/caption]


[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="when they said we'd be getting high, I didn't know they meant like this!"][/caption]


[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="Modern Day Abbey Road!"][/caption]


[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="I be gettin mah Halloween candy early this year!"][/caption]


[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="ultimate walk of shame"][/caption]


[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="SHE'S NOT PREGNANT!"][/caption]


[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="Dat biatch tol me it was gunna rain today!"][/caption]


[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="Hay boi haaaaaaayyy!"][/caption]

16 comments:

  1. These captions are brilliant! Ha I think "boy you farted again" "she's not pregnant" and "Dat biatch tol me it was gunna rain today" all have to be my favorites, though! I especially lol'd when I read the "boy you farted again" one because we used that same picture and idea for ours! Hhaha we were like..."safety!" (hoping people know that game)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud for a long time at the "I told you not to text and walk" one. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The website that the images are hosted at is down, I think. Hopefully they'll be back soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotcha,

    I should have checked that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, thanks for being humble and sharing. Didn’t know about the shared web host potential.. Good to know owning over a thousand sites..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for share very good informations. Your web is goodI am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn’t find. What a perfect site. Like this website your website is one of my new favs.I like this info given and it has given me some sort of commitment to have success for some reason, so thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing, totally awesome. I am just getting into writing articles myself, nothing remotely close to your writing potential (ha!) but I'd love for you to take my stuff someday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very useful list of templates…thanks for the compilation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the best blog i ever seen. come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi just thought i would tell you something.. This is twice now i've landed on your blog in the last 3 days searching for totally unrelated things. Spooky or what? sbbhs2011

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the template that you use. what name you use these templates? if allowed to know where I can get the template as your blog and whether I should change a little, such as colors, images and layout. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anya Hindmarch's voguish "I am Not A Plastic Chanel bags" pattern makes enormous gains in popularity, which sold out of London shops just hours after being freed. The aim of the design is simple - to encourage peoples not to use plastic Chanel bags. Chanel bags. has become a symbolic representation of honourable purpose - and a very fashionable one at that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a problem with my blog. ach day visit my blog in just a few people, but why the comment on my blog over the visitors who come to see my blog, does anyone know to resolve this? please help me.

    ReplyDelete