Thursday, October 14, 2010

Uninteresting Story - Automobile history

Audacity has become the most hated program I have ever used - it crashes about every two and a half minutes, and I have started saving my work after literally every single change I make. UGH. As such, I didn't edit it as much as I would have liked and it probably isn't that interesting still.

Anyway, here is my uninteresting story. It's a sixth grade lesson plan my boyfriend Christopher taught in his practicum a few days ago. Sounds come from timtube, mich3d, Kibben, fonogeno, and the background song is from the Harry Potter 5 soundtrack. =]

automobiles in twentieth century

7 comments:

  1. Good sound quality with both voices and effects

    ReplyDelete
  2. the audio quality was really good, i did like hearing the HP music in the background and the sounds effects were an added bonus

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you had so many problems with audacity :( I think despite the difficulties you ran in to, that your story was still successful. I liked the part when you had all of the sound effects when your speaker was listing off different parts of his lecture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you did a good job, automobile history would be at least for me on the list of uninteresting things to hear about, and I thought you did a good job of making it more interesting with the sound effects especially when he was listing things off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the background music, the effects, and I believe that the volume levels were perfect. The story would be uninteresting, but it was still good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the clapping to end the story! Made me laugh. I also really like the music you played in the background throughout the story, it was very fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the opinions expressed here! How is everyone? Love how everyone expresses whatr they feel :)

    ReplyDelete